If you wish to take your hunting skills to the next level, you would need to invest in quality deer blinds that match your every need. And, to help you out, we have compiled our top three best deer blinds that can be found on the market today.
There are various reasons why one decides to purchase deer blinds. Of course, there are those who use them for hunting, while there are also photographers who buy them in order to have a place to hide in while they are taking wildlife pictures.
Whether you intend to use them for personal or professional gains, we got you covered. Read through the reviews we made below to help you get on the right track and up your hunting game.
Best Deer Blinds: Top Three Picks
Below are three of the best deer blinds that we are confident would be a great addition to your hunting arsenal. We have carefully researched about all of their features, pros, and cons so that you can make a well-informed decision about which one you should put your money on.
Tangkula Ground Hunting Blind
Are you planning on going on a hunt? If you are considering purchasing a hunting blind, check out this model from Tangkula. It is made of lightweight yet sturdy materials that can withstand harsh environments.
With Tangkula Ground Hunting Blind, you can blend into the surroundings while waiting for your next kill. It has a strong, fiberglass frame that is lightweight and a weatherproof and heavy duty, camouflage-printed covers.
- Overall dimensions of 58L x 58W x 65H inches
- Weighs only around 12 pounds
- Have enough room for two to three persons
- Made from 150D heavy duty Oxford
- Coated with Polyurethane for waterproofing
- Six full view windows and four small windows
- Provides a 360-degree viewing angle
- Equipped with a shoot-through mesh for archers
- Easy setup and disassembly
- Comes with a storage bag
- Multiple windows for 360-degree visibility
- Made with zippers that open and close quietly
- Can be used to shoot out of through the mesh in small windows
- Very spacious and enough to accommodate two to three persons
- Has ground stakes to secure the blind in place
- Could have added more interior pockets
Barronett Blinds PT550BW Pentagon
Unlike other hunting blinds, this model boasts a unique five-sided design, adding 70% more interior room compared to hunting blinds that only have four sides. It is ideal for big groups and those who like to bring extra gear, chairs, and camera equipment.
The Pentagon also features a large-scale, photorealistic camouflage pattern that assists in making the blind blend into the surroundings. All of its windows have removable and replaceable camo mesh. Additionally, it also comes with three center windows that have ports for guns or cameras.
- Made of 100% Polyurethane
- Provides more than 40 square feet of room
- Can accommodate up to four persons and their gears
- Weighs 20 pounds
- Stands 72 inches high at the center
- Three center windows with gun ports
- Equipped with nine large windows
- Zipperless, noise-free fasteners
- Durable metal hubs and fiberglass poles
- Has plenty of elbow room
- Easy and quick set up and take down
- Provides a diverse range of shooting angles
- Nine windows allow for a wide-angle view
- Has camo mesh covers that can be removed or replaced
- Comes with tie-down ropes and ground stakes
- Mesh window covers attach with Velcro
- Not enough pockets inside
- A little bit on the heavy side
- Nowhere to attach a brush to
Ameristep Care Taker Hub Blind
Anyone looking for a reliable hunting blind should consider Ameristep Care Taker Hub Blind. This model comes with a camouflage-printed covers that effectively blends with the surroundings. It measures 69 inches tall and has a width of 69 inches.
This hunting blind was made from lightweight materials, allowing you to carry it around easily. It has four sides, with one side dedicated to the door. In addition, it can comfortably fit up to two adults, together with their gears and chairs. Each window also comes with a camouflage mesh cover that is removable.
- Three windows with solid flaps and mesh covers
- Shoot-through mesh covers that feature gun ports
- Made of a heavy duty DuraShell Plus nylon
- Designed with a thin vinyl coating layer to block shadows
- Insect resistant
- Fiberglass frame rods
- Velcro windows and zipper door
- Comes with a storage bag
- Comes with several ground stakes to hold the blind in place during windy days
- Can be set up in a few minutes
- Made from lightweight yet heavy duty materials
- Enough space to accommodate two persons
- Designed with a thin vinyl layer inside for blocking shadows
- Does not provide a 360-degree view
- Velcro windows make too much noise
Best Deer Blinds: The Verdict
Purchasing a hunting blind is similar to buying any other item—it greatly depends on the personal needs and preferences of the buyer. Another person’s top choice might not be compatible with your needs and wants at all.
That being said, we recommend the Barronett Blinds PT550BW Pentagon for those who are looking for the best deer blind that offers a spacious room. With its five-sided design that offers approximately 70% more room, this model is a one-of-a-kind deer blind. All in all, it boasts more than 40 square feet of space.
The Pentagon PT550BW from Barronett is equipped with nine large windows, with three center windows that feature gun ports. Each window has a solid flap as well as a replaceable and removable mesh that can be opened and closed via noise-free fasteners.
Up to four persons can comfortably sit on their chairs, alongside their hunting equipment, while waiting for their next kill. It also provides each hunter with plenty of elbow room for a guaranteed shot. The blind also stands a little more than 70 inches high at its center. The cover is made from 100% Polyurethane, which makes it rain-proof.
To make sure that it stays in place even during windy days, it comes with many ground stakes and tie-downs. The frame is also made from sturdy metal hubs and heavy-duty fiberglass poles, making it lightweight yet still very robust.
You might also like: What are the Best Devices for Deer Calls?